Campers playing on the Recreation court
An evening campfire with friends.
Tent Camping - Breakfast Time!
Sunset at 4-H Camp Owahta
4-H Camp Owahta, a Community for All!
2018 4-H Camp Owahta Summer Program
Gift Certificates available as Holiday Gift Giving!
Total of 6 Week Camp Sessions:
Choices: Day and Overnight Resident camping
- 2018 - (Tentative Dates):
- RESIDENT Overnight Camp: starts on Sunday 1:00 PM - Friday evening, 6:00PM
- *(Week 1) July 1 - 6th, *(Week 2) July 8-13, *(Week 3) July 15-20,
- *(Week 4) - July 22-27, *(Week 5) July 29-Aug 3 and *(Week 6) Aug 5-10
- DAY CAMP: 9:00 am-4:00 pm ~ Daily Monday thru Friday
- Bus Transportation is available- TBA w/schedule
- *(Week 1) July 2 - 6th, *(Week 2) July 9-13, *(Week 3) July 16-20, *(Week 4) - July 23-27, (Week 5) July 30-Aug 3 and *(Week 6) Aug 6-10
Where can you go to make new friends, try new activities, and have an amazing adventure everyday of the summer? ..................
4-H Camp Owahta!
4-H Camp Owahta provides youth ages 6 through 16 (8 to 15 for resident camp) with enriching, memorable, and positive outdoor experiences. Located on over 120 acres of woodland, with over 5 miles of trails, and a beautiful pond, we have been providing over 60 proven years of high quality camping services to the Central New York region. Check out the links to the left and right columns to explore more about camp, and how we can create memories for a lifetime in your family.
Additional Paperwork is Requested Health History of Campers Attending.
- 1. Once you have answered the camper Health History on-line while registering your child for summer camp - it is also required to have current Physical Form from your family physician or from current School physicals for any camper attending the 2018 summer programs at 4-H Camp Owahta.
PRESCRIPTION AND NON-PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS ~
- If it is necessary for your child to receive any medication
(prescription or over-the-counter) while at camp, please
adhere to the following guidelines.
- No medications will be given to campers unless a
licensed physician has granted permission to do so on
the camper’s Health Form or Physical Form.
- The physician must provide clear written instructions
regarding the use of
prescription medications on both the
Health Form and the Physical Form or as an additional Letter head/script attachment.
Sincerely, 4-H Camp Admin.
Last updated December 12, 2017