Each year the 4-H office and volunteers hold a fantastic educational and fun program for both the younger, less experienced and older and more experienced 4-H members.
You will learn how to prepare a animal for show. Wonderful Volunteers and Teens will be there to assist and help youth with special and interesting tips to help clip, groom and improve the showing of their animal.
Youth must bring with them:
1. Bring a bag Lunch - no glass bottles
2. A rope halter to tie up their animal
3 Show halter to use training and for the show ring
4. White show clothes if you have them for the evening show
5. Two clean buckets (washing & drinking)
6. Hay for the animal
7. Hose, soap, brushes and clippers if you have them (there may be ones to borrow)
8. Bring $5.00 for pizza for dinner
If you are attending from a 4-H Program from another county (not a Cortland County 4-H member), there will be a $10 fee/youth, and you must provide an Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
Cloverbud Acknowledgement of Risk Form
Youth Ages 8+ Acknowledgement of Risk Form
Pre-Registration is required by May 6th!
If you have any questions please contact the 4-H office at 391-2660.
4-H Team Leader
Last updated January 26, 2023